In this episode we discuss;
The Comic Source Podcast
Top Cow Thursday – Freeze
Jace chats with the writer and artist of the upcoming title from Top Cow THE FREEZE.
- Dan – Previous Work
- Phillip – Previous Work
- Freeze – What it’s all about
- What was the impetus of the story?
- Will we find out how this happened? Or is it actually incidental to the story being told
- What are some of the themes you want to explore?
- No capes of tights, but plenty of action; are there any inherent challenges with a book of this type which seems it may focus on politics and character interaction more than spectacle?
- Building the word in a realistic way based on the initial premise
- Color work to set tone & mood for this story
- Challenge of an independent book to reach its audience on a crowded comic rack?
- How much of the world is planned out, just the one story or based on sales could we see more from this world?
- Anything else to share with our listeners?