In this episode we discuss;
The Comic Source Podcast
Spotlight on Lollipop Kids
- Aiden – History with comics
- Can you tell us what Lollipop Kids is all about?
- This is an idea that was born out of the creative environment of your own family right?
- How has the story evolved for the comic page from the bedtime story it started out as?
- Aiden – As you’ve been more involved in creating this story than anything previous, such as co-creating characters with your dad for Suicide Squad or Teen Titans, what has been surprising or challenging about this process?
- I love the idea that Nick is part of this bigger world and legacy that he knew nothing about. I think, as kids, we all imagine there is some secret world we belong to that’s bigger than ourselves. Is that an idea that will explored in the story, belonging?
- What are some of the other themes that will be explored in the story?
- How did you bring your artist Diego Yapur onboard?
- What has the collaboration been like?
- What is it about Diego’s style that you feel sutis this story so perfectly?
- Aiden – What has the experience been like for you to see these pages of artwork come in and see your ideas so expertly brought to life by Diego?
- Anything to else to share with our listeners? Other projects?
- Follow Adam on Twitter