In this episode we discuss;
- 2016 Han Solo return to interiors, since then you have gone back to cover work. How do you feel currently about where you are at?
- I know you like to push yourself as an artist. Learning to airbrush for example. Is there a particular area or technique that you are currently working on
- There’s been talk online lately for aspiring creators to foster relationships with your peers, rather than reaching to the people who broke in before you, what are your feeling about that.
- You yourself broke in with a group and that really helped each other out, who were some of the other creators in that group.
- Let’s shift gears here, I know how much you enjoy meeting the fans and enjoying SDCC as a fan yourself. How’s your show been this year without a booth of your own, a little more freedom?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download