In this episode we discuss;
The Comic Source Podcast
A Chat with Juan Ferrerya From NYCC 2018
Jace chats with artist Juan Ferrerya about his run on Green Arrow, how passion for a character can affect how you work on a project and some news about what’s to come for Juan.
- You first came to our attention on Green Arrow, how did that gig come about?
- Did you grow up a comic fan?
- Had you always been a fan of the character?
- Do you think it makes for better art when an artist loves the character he/she is working on?
- You handed the majority of the art duties on the title, from penciling to inking to coloring, can you tell us what your process is like?
- Do you prefer to handle all the art workload?
- Do you feel like color work specifically gives you better control over the mood, ton or feel of the art and therefore the story?
- What are you currently working on?
- Anything else to hare with our listeners?